We are looking for a good cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu.
You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting etc.)
- Check food while cooking
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitised and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a good cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
Full-Time: 5 days a week (Tuesday – Saturday, 8am – 4pm)
Salary: £23,303 per annum
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org